Monday 27 August 2012

number 100

Well here it is.My one hundredth blog entry.I hope everyone who is taking the time to read is enjoying the blog.Really,I never thought I would get this far with it,but here it is.

It would be really good if I could get some feed back from some of you readers out there,as the comments have been few and far between.I seem to have some readers in some really interesting places.Of course most of you are in North America,but I couldn't help noticing a large amount of page views from Russia in particular.What are you all doing there in Russia?I'm really curious to know.Do you read this blog in English or do you use the translator?Are you Russian,or perhaps Canadian or American Ex-pats?The same goes for you people in China,United Arab Emirates,France,Great Britain and Korea.I really would like to hear from some of you so I can find out what it is about this blog that interests you.

Looking forward to the next 100 entries,I think you can expect more of the same.But I'm always looking to improve.I've finally gotten around to the original purpose for beginning this blog,and that was to write a memoir.It's not to say that this particular memoir will be the finished version.I still need a lot of writing practice and this blog in part serves that purpose as well.So come along for the ride and I will tell you some tales of life in various parts of Canada,beginning from the early 1960's and continuing to the present day.

No comments:

Post a Comment