Thursday 19 April 2012

Well here it is.My first ever blog entry.I don't really know myself what it will be all about,because you see,sometimes life is really odd.I had in mind something that is loosely speaking autobiographical,but aside from that,what form it will take I really can't say.I can only say that I expect it to be uniquely me,whatever that means.I guess I expect to find out  a lot about myself as this blog progresses.I've been a writer now for years.A historian and a philosopher too,among other things.Don't expect a clear structure or even an obvious sense of direction.I surely don't,and that is way more than half the fun.The destination should never be a greater thing than the journey.So come along ,if you think it's worth the trouble, and find out where I'm going,what I'm doing and thinking,and who I am and why it matters...just like I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment